World On Fire
View world with a different angle
Some say the glass is half full - others say its half empty. I say its too big!!
Enjoy a different point of view to this world!!
About Me
Maxx
I was born in country side. Raised in city. I work for large corporation. Have traveled the world and its amusing places - have met people I never dreamt of meeting. I got a twist to viewing this world..welcome to my point to view!
View my complete profile
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Difference
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
1 comment:
LMD
June 14, 2010 at 11:52 AM
This quote is helpful...thanks
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This quote is helpful...thanks
ReplyDelete